Re: [O] Dr Wozniak’s tasklist implementation

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Dr Wozniak’s tasklist implementation
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 16:22:18 -0500

I do not know of anything like this, but it should not be difficult to
implement. You could store $ and time as properties in a headline, and
then write a custom sort function for use with org-sort-entries that
computes the priority and sorts in the direction you want. I do not know
how you would integrate that into the agenda, but I assume it is
possible.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F