[O] test.org

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: [O] test.org
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 11:55:05 -0500 (EST)

Interesting, I put a vertical on a line to start an org-mode table and keyed data dictionary in followed by a space another vertical and a return key. Then I put vertical followed by a space followed by variable followed by space followed by vertical followed by type followed by space followed by vertical followed by space followed by description followed by space followed by vertical followed by return followed by vertical followed by hyphen followed by tab. I got onto line 4 in column 3 but line one acquired all of the verticals from line 2 in addition to what it already had.

| data dictionary |      |             |
| variable        | type | description |