[O] titles on tables

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: [O] titles on tables
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 23:46:55 -0500 (EST)

Is it possible to do something like:
| Data Dictionary                                                     |
| variable | type    | description                                    |
|-<tab>

As a table header or maybe even somehow have data dictionary centered?
I made a table earlier without the title line and tried doing a retrofit that didn't work. If this isn't possible and the table won't be exported to html or other formats does another way exist to do this?