[O] What would you like to see in the next MobileOrg iOS?

From: Sean Escriva
Subject: [O] What would you like to see in the next MobileOrg iOS?
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 23:19:34 +0000

Hi fellow Org users,

I'm the current maintainer of MobileOrg for iOS[1]. We've recently been working on a refreshed release of the current version of MobileOrg and it will be released soon as v1.7. After this release v1 will be in maintenance mode while we focus efforts on the next version.

We've started plans on the future version of MobileOrg, dubbed just v2 currently. It will be a major rewrite and we need your input. We hope to not just improve the codebase but also add more features that would be useful specifically to mobile users and provide a great Org mode experience on an iOS device.

We've started a specification document[2] which is slowly evolving and we'd like to track issues for discussion[3] with the community of users before making decisions.

If you have any additional requirements feel free to add them as an issue or by pull request[4]. Your input is much appreciated!

Sean

[1] https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg
[2] https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg.next/blob/specification/docs/MobileOrgv2.org
[3] https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg.next/labels/discussion