[O] clock resolution bug

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [O] clock resolution bug
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 12:43:34 -0700

in recent maint:

i get  "clock start time is gone" pretty frequently.

i do org-clock-cancel.  this stops the clock but does
not fix the dangling clock.

to fix the dangling clock, i try clocking in or out.

i then get clock resolution menu (k, K, etc.).

which says at bottom:

"For all these options, using uppercase makes your final
state to be CLOCKED OUT."

i press K, and it correctly clocks me out, then clocks me in again.

i expected it to not clock me in again.

--
The Kafka Pandemic: <http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com>

TED Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb3yp4uJhq0

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.
  UPDATE 2016-10: home, but not fully free