[O] Bug: clock comments [9.0.2 (9.0.2-elpaplus @ c:/USR/FJM/APP/.emacs.d

From: Francis J. Monari, Esquire
Subject: [O] Bug: clock comments [9.0.2 (9.0.2-elpaplus @ c:/USR/FJM/APP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161214/)]
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 12:42:12 -0500

Nicolas,

I stepped away from this email thread for a while.  I apologize.

The last email in the chain follows:

The question remains "How can I make the notes associated with the Clock
entry follow the Clock entry?

Best regards,

Frank.

========
I would like all "clock" entries - with associated notes - in the CLOCK
drawer.  With org version 9 time goes to the CLOCK drawer, note goes to
the LOGBOOK drawer.

I would like all other "logbook" entries - separate entries are possible
- in the LOGBOOK drawer.

Segregating the "clock" and "logbook" entries makes drawer easier to
read for my purposes.

In version 8 org behaved in this manner.

Is it possible to retain this behavior?

Regards,

Frank.