Re: [O] git and orgmode: teaching git a bit of orgmode syntax

From: Michael Welle
Subject: Re: [O] git and orgmode: teaching git a bit of orgmode syntax
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 17:10:46 +0100

Hello,

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:
[...]
> [fn:1] I'd search, but Gmane still seems non-compos-mentis and
>        searching in the archives is just awful (or my fu is too
>        weak). Anybody know what is happening with Gmane?  How do you
>        search the list nowadays?
I have a mail folder with about 60k mails. The oldest seem to be 10
years old. I doubt that it is complete, but who knows. What should I
look for? I searched the subjects for gsoc|summer of code and found one
from 2013, IIRC. But that doesn't lead to anything. Searching for
difference in the subject wasn't fruitful either.

Regards
hmw