[O] jit-lock org-goto

From: edgar
Subject: [O] jit-lock org-goto
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 20:58:11 +0000

Hello,

This is not very important, and I apologise in advance for not sending all the information that you may need. I was RTFM, and tried `C-c C-j' (`org-goto'). Instead of the desired function, I got this in my *Messages* stack:

Making org-startup-folded buffer-local while locally let-bound!
run-hooks: Symbol's function definition is void: latex-math-mode
Not enabling jit-lock: it does not work in indirect buffer

I don't care too much about it right now, but it would be nice to know why this happens. If you need more information, I can provide it. I just don't know what you need :) . Thanks!

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!