Re: [O] remote ref in spreadsheets

From: Michael Welle
Subject: Re: [O] remote ref in spreadsheets
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 12:42:40 +0100

Hello,

so, two years and two yearly tables later I solved the problem. I
couldn't see how to get that to work with orgaggregate, so I tried a
different approach. My tables look like follows:

* Tables
#+NAME: overview
| Year |  Sum   |
|------+--------|
| 2017 | 107.90 |
| 2016 |  42.00 |
|------+--------|
#+TBLFM: $2='(org-table-get-remote-range (concat "BC_" $1) (string ?@ ?I ?I ?$
?3));%.2f

** 2017
#+NAME: BC_2017
|--------+-------+--------|
| 13.01. | foo   |  38.90 |
| 13.01. | bar   |  69.00 |
|--------+-------+--------|
|        | Summe | 107.90 |
#+TBLFM: $3=vsum(@address@hidden);%.2f

For every year I have a table named BC_yyyy that sums up some stuff.
What I want is a table that gives an overview about all the sums of
every year. My first approach was to add a new formula to the overview
table every year. That worked for the first couple of years. But I had
to change the cell addresses of every existing formula when adding a new
row and after a few years that became clumsy.

With the above approach I only had to insert a new row into the overview
table and fill in the year into the first column. I could automate that
further and let Org find all tables named BC_yyyy. Maybe next year ;).

Regards
hmw