Re: [O] Import and run tizk code in org-mode

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Import and run tizk code in org-mode
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 10:13:01 -0500

Lawrence Bottorff <address@hidden> writes:

> This makes MathJax not work, but the tex code import work. Is there
> anyway to get both, i.e., have my math done by MathJax and my tikz
> file import work too?

Teach MathJax how to interpret \input perhaps? I don't know if it's
possible (and even if it is, it might be a lot of work).

I would start by visiting

   https://github.com/mathjax/MathJax-third-party-extensions

The README is useful and also contains a couple of pointers to
tutorials and doc pages on the MathJax site.

--
Nick