Re: [O] [org-ref] how to tweak display of links and entries

From: Christian Wittern
Subject: Re: [O] [org-ref] how to tweak display of links and entries
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 08:03:58 +0900

Dear John,

Thanks for your answer.

On 01/11/2017 10:33 PM, John Kitchin wrote:

There is not a way to hook or define a format for this that I know of.
For helm-bibtex, you might be able to redefine or advise
bibtex-completion-apa-format-authors to handle that.

Well, thanks, I'll investigate that. Is that what is also used for the display as popup and in the echo area that org-ref is providing?

You can turn off the full display like this:

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(loop for cite in org-ref-cite-types
  do
  (org-link-set-parameters cite :display nil))
#+END_SRC

OK, that is what I wanted to know, all I want to do is hide the citekey in this case.

All the best, and thanks for given us the present of org-ref,

Christian

--
Christian Wittern, Kyoto