Re: [O] HTML export for math markup

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] HTML export for math markup
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 17:57:53 -0500

Lawrence Bottorff <address@hidden> writes:

> The default behavior with a plain vanilla installation is, indeed, to use png
> files and create the
> ltximg subdirectory. It's not a huge problem, but I'd prefer it not doing
> that; instead, using MathJax.
> Anyone know how to switch this behavior?

No, the default with a plain vanilla install is MathJax. In your minimal init
environment,
what is the value of org-html-with-latex? What about org-export-with-latex?
Both of these
should be t by default.

If they are, I would edebug org-html-format-latex, run the export and,
when it stops at org-html-format-latex, look at its arguments: the
second argument is the processing-type and it *should* be mathjax.

--
Nick