Re: [O] [patch] adding :prologue and :epilogue parameters for Maxima src

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [patch] adding :prologue and :epilogue parameters for Maxima src blocks
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 14:22:00 +0000

On Saturday,  7 Jan 2017 at 14:53, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Please find attached a small patch for consideration.  This patch adds
>> two new parameters to the Maxima babel src blocks: prologue and
>> epilogue, as already exist for gnuplot for instance.
>
> Thank you. Applied.

Thank you!

> Would you mind providing an ORG-NEWS entry for this?

Sure although I'm not entirely sure what format you want this in nor how
long an entry you would like so here goes:

Babel options ":prologue" and ":epilogue" have been implemented for
Maxima src blocks which prepend and append, respectively, the given code
strings.  This can be useful for specifying formatting settings which
would add clutter to exported code.  For instance, you can use this
~:prologue "fpprintprec: 2; linel: 50;"~ for presenting Maxima results
in a beamer presentation.

Thanks again,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50.1, Org release_9.0.2-104-gf5b7de