[O] How to set encoding for orgmode tangled file?

From: James Wong
Subject: [O] How to set encoding for orgmode tangled file?
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 12:57:06 +0800

Hi, all

In orgmode, is there a way to set coding system for the tangled file? For example, my default coding system is utf-8, and when I tangle some src blocks sometimes I want the tangled file to use other coding systems like chinese-gbk. It would be perfect if orgmode had a header argument (eg. :file-coding) for this. What I'm trying to do can be demonstrated with following code blocks:

begin_src mylang :file-coding 'chinese-gbk :tangle tangled.txt

  first block

end_src

begin_src mylang :tangle tangled.txt

  second block

end_src

When org-babel-tangle is called, the two src blocks should be tangled into one tangled.txt file with chinese-gbk as its coding system. Note that only the first block has the :file-coding argument.