Re: [O] transcluding some org-elements in multiple places

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [O] transcluding some org-elements in multiple places
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 21:17:22 -0500

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 7:30 PM, John Kitchin <address@hidden> wrote:
I didn't test it with other files, and it does not seem to work with
them. For some reason (org-open-link-from-string path) does not seem to
actually open the file at path. I am not sure why, since the follow code
works just fine.

Here is a hackier version that seems to work for me:

Might be hackier but it works for me! Thanks John!

Would be cool to somehow include in export. But that's a little too hard for me to think about.  This is already pretty good. Thank you!