[O] automatically updating a table (including adding rows)

From: yanmcbe
Subject: [O] automatically updating a table (including adding rows)
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 16:46:43 +0100

Hi

I have a bit of a rambling question. I'd like to have a table to which I can decide to have a row added which contains a value computed from a columnview table (the ratio of time logged over the total amount of Effort). That's the main goal, but since it doesn't work like I want, I'm looking for some general advice as well (e.g. on TBLFM lines using lisp forms).

I have created a MCE at http://paste.lisp.org/+771D

Hopefully some of the gotchas I encountered are clearly explained there. Please let me know if you read all of this and didn't understand what I'm asking for specifically!

Thanks!

Kind regards
Yan