[O] Literate config and :tangle clauses

From: aaermolov
Subject: [O] Literate config and :tangle clauses
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 02:00:50 +0300

Hi all!

Recently I've experienced a kind of a problem - my literate Emacs config
stopped tangling correctly, only a subset of code blocks were found in
resulting .el file.
I've looked at it a bit closer and it seems now (not earlier than 9.0.2)
the :tangle clause became required. I've searched Org repo but failed to
find a respective commit or any reference to the relevant info.

Can anyone point me to the right direction?

regards,
Alex