Re: [O] Wrong type argument on latex/pdf export after git pull (9.0.2-13

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Wrong type argument on latex/pdf export after git pull (9.0.2-136)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 10:52:20 -0600

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 10:29 AM, John Hendy <address@hidden> wrote:
> Greetings,
>

> I'm finishing up a 30 page end of year work report and perhaps
> stupidly decided I'd git pull on my various emacs packages last night.
> I went to work on it today and I'm getting the following error:
>
> C-c C-e l p
> shell-quote-argument: Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil

I'd done =git pull origin master= last night and tried using a branch
specifically just now, which appears to have resolved the issue.

$ git checkout master
$ git pull

I just pulled around 10p last night and after doing the checkout step
was told I was something like 711 commits behind master! I'm not sure
what the other method of pulling did, but it appears it wasn't correct
and perhaps didn't update everything? In any case, I can successfully
export now. Sorry for the noise. I have another thread specifically
about git settings, so perhaps that was the issue and can be corrected
for the list's sake separately.

John