Re: [O] Disable consistency graphs for some habits

From: Jorge Morais Neto
Subject: Re: [O] Disable consistency graphs for some habits
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 10:07:08 -0200

On 9 December 2016 at 21:31, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I set them up as org-habit habits for the following desirable features:
>> - Only show on the agenda for today, not for other days.
>> - Appear at the end of the agenda for today.
>> - Hide when I type K.
>
> What about using a regular repeater for that instead of an habit? For
> example, first point is solved using
> `org-agenda-repeating-timestamp-show-all' (or
> `org-agenda-show-future-repeats' in master).

But org-agenda-show-future-repeats affects /all/ repeaters.  I want some
important repeaters (such as regular meetings) to appear on every matching date
as normal.

> You may simply use another agenda view to remove them (last point).
But toggling with K is more practical because it preserves current filters.

Regards

--
• I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome corrections.
• Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z.