Re: [O] org-ref file path to pdf

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] org-ref file path to pdf
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 21:08:43 -0500

I just pushed a feature that might get you back what you want.

You can now put [[file:%F][%f]] in the org-ref-note-title-format
variable, and it will put (concat org-ref-pdf-directory key ".pdf") in
for %F, and (concat key ".pdf") in for %f. There is unfortunately, no
check if the pdf actually exists though.

A second option is to write a function to add to a new hook variable:
org-ref-create-notes-hook

There is an example function in that that adds a cite link (which can
open a pdf), but if you wanted to you could write a function that would
add a file link to a pdf if it could find one.

I hope those help.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F