Re: [O] Include sections of org document in tangled files

From: David Dynerman
Subject: Re: [O] Include sections of org document in tangled files
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 15:46:11 -0800

Dear Chuck,

Your suggestion worked fantastically - I got it working and am very excited.

Now, the next step is figuring out how to handle typesetting math in single way
between org and python docstrings. Math in Python docstrings is usually done by
RestructuredText markdown, e.g.:

:math:`f(x) = x^2`

while the org code should just be, for example,

\[
f(x) = x^2
\]

So the goal would be have noweb not only include a documentation block in the
python code, but also call a translation function that identifies LaTeX
fragments in the org source and converts them to ReST markdown.

That's a separate project though, for now your suggestion is really cool!

Thanks a lot,
David