Re: [O] [bug] timed repeater shows up in wrong place

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] timed repeater shows up in wrong place
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 12:46:53 +0100

Hello,

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> the only feature that seems to be missing from 8 and 9maint that might
> be needed in 9master is a list of strings for todo kw that should show
> future repeats.  thus you could say that NOTE does not show future
> repeats, but NEXTREPEAT does.

I thought about this, but `org-agenda-show-future-repeats' has three
possible value, which complicates introducing TODO keywords. IOW, it
would need to be an alist, with a catch-all key yet to be defined...

I'd rather keep the variable simple and not implement it if there's no
real need for the feature.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou