Re: [O] Inheritance of tangle file for org babel blocks is broken in org

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [O] Inheritance of tangle file for org babel blocks is broken in org 9
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 17:34:43 -0600

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 3:31 PM, Charles C. Berry <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, 18 Nov 2016, William Henney wrote:

Hi,

Since upgrading to version 9.0, tangling of babel source blocks no longer
works properly for me.

It works for me with Org mode version 9.0.1 (release_9.0.1-31-g0a24f5).

Running your ECM, the `tail' of C-c C-v C-i:

        :tangle         test-B.el

Maybe try restarting emacs to be sure 9.0.1 loads cleanly?

Thanks Chuck - that worked!   Weird, since I was sure I had already restarted emacs once after updating.  But restarting again seems to have fixed things.

Will

--

  Dr William Henney, Instituto de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia