[O] org-mode - export as folder structure possible?

From: mcg
Subject: [O] org-mode - export as folder structure possible?
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 01:00:54 +0100

Hello,

I need to create a rather complex folder structure.
It is OK to create that in dired but I think even nicer and faster it would be to create an org-mode outline which then exports this folder structure to the org document's directory.

This could even be extended to create blank files with file extension within the directory - maybe communicated to the exporter with list items.
Can the org-mode exporter be used or easily programmed for this kind of application?

* Folder
- Registry.xls
- document.doc

** Subfolder

*** Subsubfolder
- some_document.txt

** Subfolder 2

* Another folder

** another one
- document.file_extension
- ListB.xlsx

With that functionality I could really thoroughly create a decent folder structure. With many people working on the windows server it becomes quite chaotic.
Thanks in advance for any answer.