[O] org.texi edits, patch attached

From: Lambda Coder
Subject: [O] org.texi edits, patch attached
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 15:30:51 -0800

Attached is a patch submission for org.texi file. Sorry for the large size of the attachment. I am posting to this list on Bastien's suggestion.

The edits mainly pertain to org-babel, which is where most of my time is spent these days. This patch is an attempt to make the documentation more consistent with the rest of gnu manuals. Comments and suggestions welcome.

--address@hidden