[O] Bug: Repeated tasks not shown from org-timeline [9.0 (9.0-dist @ c:/

From: Warren Lynn
Subject: [O] Bug: Repeated tasks not shown from org-timeline [9.0 (9.0-dist @ c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/)]
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 10:12:54 -0400

With a simple org file of just one entry as below:

* TODO A weekly task
  SCHEDULED: <2016-11-04 Fri +1w>

If I run org-timeline, I expect to see this task show up on every
Friday. But only one line is in the timeline, for "2016-11-04"
only. This behavior will make user have doubts when checking a date in the timeline.

BTW: if we change the above file into the following:

* TODO A weekly task
  SCHEDULED: <2016-11-04 Fri +1w>
* TODO Some other task in next week.
  SCHEDULED: <2016-11-11 Fri>

Then orgline WILL show the repeat task for "2016-11-11".