[O] multiple tables in orgmode document?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: [O] multiple tables in orgmode document?
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 19:55:59 -0400 (EDT)

First, can it be done?
Second, can I write text between tables in the document?
Third, can I start a table after first line of document and also end that table?

Earlier I wanted to write a document containing notes and tables and found it difficult getting emacs-orgmode to end the first table. I wanted to put a dashed line with verticals in it like what we do with the |-<tab> command just after writing column headings and couldn't figure out how to do that.