Re: [O] Use headings in sitemap

From: Thibault Marin
Subject: Re: [O] Use headings in sitemap
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 07:57:01 -0500

> I'm not sure to understand. Why resulting in an empty file list is
> a problem? Is there an error in the new "ox-publish.el"?

Sorry for the confusion, I don't think anything is wrong with the new
ox-publish.el, but the selection of excluded files by regexp seems to
have changed (I personally have no problem with this change, I just
thought I'd mention it).

My directory structure has a "website/org/" component so the loose
regexp "website.org" used for exclusion matched any file path (it
appears that full paths are used to determine which files should be
excluded), so, for instance, "/path/to/website/org/index.org" was
excluded, which I do not want.

The same loose regexp did not exclude "index.org" in the previous
version of the sitemap functions. Maybe the exclude regexp was applied
to file names relative to root ("index.org" in my example)?

With a more restrictive regexp "website\\.org", everything behaves as
expected.

I hope it is clearer.

Thanks.