Re: [O] Bug with (comment-line)

From: Dushyant Juneja
Subject: Re: [O] Bug with (comment-line)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 11:21:31 +0000

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 4:12 PM Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 26, 2016, 1:28 AM Dushyant Juneja <address@hidden> wrote:

bug or a feature? If latter, how do I comment current line in org-babel?

It looks like this bug which was recently fixed in the master (dev) branch: http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/commit/?id=21c6148bbe60c278abfb0f035c15c030ac0582c6

If this commit is not merged into the maint branch, you would need to git clone the master branch and build org locally to get it. The version available via package.el is the latest build of only the maint branch.

My Org-mode version is 8.3.6 (8.3.6-7-g4d7d52-elpaplus @ /.../.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161024/)

Looking at the commit date, it is 2016-10-15 10:31:25 (GMT)

Any way I can test it whether I have this commit or not?

Dushyant

--

Kaushal Modi