Re: [O] code blocks: update cache hash on export

From: Ulrich J. Herter
Subject: Re: [O] code blocks: update cache hash on export
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 12:59:32 +0200

One more thing:

Am Dienstag, den 18.10.2016, 09:01 -0700 schrieb Charles C. Berry:
> Is there a function to get the hash of a #+CALL:-block? C-c C-v a
> > ()
> > doesn't work there.
> >

> `org-babel-current-result-hash' does this. It is not interactive, so
> if
> you want to query the value interactively, you need
>
>   M-: (org-babel-current-result-hash)
M-: (org-babel-current-result-hash) returns the hash from the previous
run. What I would need is the new hash which would be inserted after a
new run.

On source block I can get the new hash with M-x org-babel-sha1-hash or
C-c C-c a, but this isn't working on CALL lines. Is there a function
that could do that?

Thanks
Ulrich