Re: [O] exporting latex to html

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] exporting latex to html
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 11:41:54 +0200

Hi Jeremie,

Jeremie Juste <address@hidden> writes:

> How is it possibile to modify the image attributes when exporting latex
> to html?
>

> For instance if I have a table in the following org-buffer. Doing
> org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize convert the table into an image and put put
> it in latex as a picture. I would like to control the size and quality
> of this image

I think it might be controlled through

   org-preview-latex-process-alist.

The dpi seems to be calculated automatically in org-create-formula-image.
It will somehow be possible to increase the quality, but I don’t know how
on the top of my head.

Perhaps you could see if svg works?

Rasmus

--
I almost cut my hair, it happened just the other day