Re: [O] Export tangle filename with source block

From: Thibault Marin
Subject: Re: [O] Export tangle filename with source block
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 23:39:00 -0500

Thanks for your reply, it is very helpful.

Nicolas Goaziou writes:
> They are not. You may want to see how cache is used with info in, e.g.,
> `org-export-get-footnote-definition'.
That looks like what I was trying to achieve (except better), thanks.

> The buffer used during export is unlikely to be the same as the original
> one. Macros are expanded, comments are removed and Babel code is
> possibly evaluated. The only hook run in an exact copy of the original
> buffer is `org-export-before-processing-hook'. You can collect anything
> here, but INFO doesn't exist yet.

OK, then it looks like I may be able to build a list of source block
name/tangle filename pairs on pre-processing, store it in a global
variable and use it when processing source-blocks.  It is probably a
little hack-ish but that would be fine for me.  On my initial attempt,
`org-babel-tangle-collect-blocks' seems to be skipping blocks on one of
my tests, but I haven't spent much time on it yet, I'll report back.

Thanks again for the help.
Best,
thibault