Re: [O] Bug with capture template having %? cursor in the tags section

From: Michael Fiano
Subject: Re: [O] Bug with capture template having %? cursor in the tags section
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 13:57:36 -0400

Curious, has anyone been able to look into this and my other bug report that has gone unnoticed, or is more information needed?

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 6:42 PM, Michael Fiano <address@hidden> wrote:
If I create a capture template that creates a headline such as:

"* %? :note:\n", then upon capturing the note tag is correctly shifted over to org-tags-column.

However, if I position the %? cursor to be:

%?:note:
:note:%?

or anywhere in between, the tags are not written to the correct column, instead with 1 space after the headline. I just wanted to manually define some extra tags, instead of using %^g/%^G, but this messes up the column placement.