Re: [O] Bug: Feature request: more automatic updating of cookies [8.3.6

From: Jorge
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Feature request: more automatic updating of cookies [8.3.6 (8.3.6-4-g4835be-elpaplus @ /home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160926/)]
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 13:38:54 -0300

On 2 October 2016 at 06:20, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I request the feature of Org automatically updating cookies when using
>> structure editing commands such as C-c C-x C-w, C-c C-x C-y, <M-left>,
>> <M-right> and friends.  This could be governed by a user option.
>
> I don't think we should do that. This would slow down many commands.
> Also we cannot cover all uses cases (e.g., selecting a tree, C-w, C-y
> elsewhere) so we cannot guarantee that cookies are always up-to-date, so
> you ultimately need to intervene manually.

I would find it useful Org updating the statistics cookies after all relevant
Org editing commands even if the cookies are not updated after non-Org commands
(e.g.  C-w, C-y).

> Org provides automatic updating for obvious actions, as explained in the
> manual. Doing more would be much work for little benefit.

I imagined it would be a relatively quick task.  Maybe my assumption was wrong.
I still write this follow-up email, and possibly other follow-ups if
appropriate, but in the end I understand that the developers tend to have a
better picture than me of the cost/benefit of potential new features.

> We could try to improve speed when updating cookies in a whole buffer.
> A detailed profiler report in your situation could help.

I sent the profiler report below.  But still, the requested feature would be
more convenient.

> Also, we could add more hooks, if needed, so as to call
> `org-update-statistics-cookies' more often.

That would satisfy me.  But a question: I normally configure hooks via calls to
add-hook and am satisfied with it, but I worry about newbies: can hooks be
safely configured via Customize?  What if the hook is empty by default for the
current Org version, then the user customizes it to
('#org-update-statistics-cookies), then the next Org version adds another
function to the default value of the hook, and this is not reflected in the
user's configuration, which would remain just
('#org-update-statistics-cookies)?  They would be deprived of the benefits of
the new function and would not even know about it.

Now the profiling report of C-u C-c # in a 192 kB buffer, with a large number
of statistics cookies and
#+PROPERTY: COOKIE_DATA recursive

[profiler-profile "24.3" cpu #s(hash-table size 217 test equal
rehash-size 1.5 rehash-threshold 0.8 data ([profiler-format-percent
"#<compiled 0x2924feb>" profiler-calltree-walk profiler-calltree-walk
profiler-calltree-walk profiler-calltree-walk profiler-calltree-walk
profiler-calltree-compute-percentages profiler-calltree-build
profiler-report-render-calltree-1 profiler-report-rerender-calltree
profiler-report-render-calltree profiler-report-setup-buffer
profiler-report-profile-other-window profiler-report-cpu
profiler-report] 4 [redisplay sit-for execute-extended-command
smex-read-and-run smex funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 38 [sit-for
execute-extended-command smex-read-and-run smex funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil] 10 [nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil] 952 [profiler-report-toggle-entry funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil nil] 6 [profiler-format profiler-report-line-format
profiler-report-insert-calltree mapc
profiler-report-insert-calltree-children profiler-report-expand-entry
profiler-report-expand-entry profiler-report-toggle-entry
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil] 4 [profiler-report-line-format
profiler-report-insert-calltree mapc
profiler-report-insert-calltree-children profiler-report-expand-entry
profiler-report-expand-entry profiler-report-toggle-entry
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil] 4 [scroll-up-command funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil nil] 28 [line-move-visual line-move next-line
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 44 [framep-on-display display-graphic-p
if eval redisplay_internal\ \(C\ function\) nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil] 2 [line-move next-line funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil] 2 [mapc profiler-report-insert-calltree-children
profiler-report-expand-entry profiler-report-toggle-entry
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4 [window-inside-pixel-edges
window-screen-lines line-move-partial line-move next-line
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil] 3 [line-move-partial line-move next-line
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 3 [run-hook-with-args-until-success
called-interactively-p next-line funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil] 2 [line-move-visual line-move previous-line funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil] 9 [profiler-report-expand-entry profiler-report-expand-entry
profiler-report-toggle-entry funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[window-inside-pixel-edges line-move-partial line-move next-line
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4 [default-font-height default-line-height
window-screen-lines line-move-partial line-move next-line
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil] 4 [window-numbering-get-number
window-numbering-get-number-string eval redisplay_internal\ \(C\
function\) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 2
[frame-current-scroll-bars window-current-scroll-bars window-edges
window-inside-pixel-edges line-move-partial line-move next-line
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil] 4 [timerp internal-timer-start-idle nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 1 [apply timer-event-handler nil
nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 12
[scroll-down-command funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 15
[blink-cursor-end nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil] 4 [line-move previous-line funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil] 4 [file-remote-p redisplay_internal\ \(C\ function\) nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[default-font-height default-line-height line-move-partial line-move
previous-line funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute
nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 3 [apply "#<compiled 0x2e22f07>"
buffer-substring--filter filter-buffer-substring "#<compiled
0x3f61e3>" copy-region-as-kill kill-ring-save funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil] 13
[indicate-copied-region kill-ring-save funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil] 4 [message indicate-copied-region kill-ring-save
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 24 [delete-process ispell-kill-ispell
ispell-internal-change-dictionary ispell-buffer-local-dict
ispell-accept-buffer-local-defs flyspell-accept-buffer-local-defs
flyspell-word flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil] 69 [whitespace-trailing-regexp font-lock-fontify-keywords-region
font-lock-default-fontify-region font-lock-fontify-region "#<compiled
0x151f973>" run-hook-wrapped jit-lock--run-functions
jit-lock-fontify-now jit-lock-function redisplay_internal\ \(C\
function\) nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[font-lock-fontify-keywords-region font-lock-default-fontify-region
font-lock-fontify-region "#<compiled 0x158ef91>" run-hook-wrapped
jit-lock--run-functions jit-lock-fontify-now jit-lock-function
redisplay_internal\ \(C\ function\) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 24
[frame-current-scroll-bars window-current-scroll-bars window-edges
window-inside-pixel-edges window-screen-lines line-move-partial
line-move next-line funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil] 3 [funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil] 5 [ispell-kill-ispell
ispell-internal-change-dictionary ispell-buffer-local-dict
ispell-accept-buffer-local-defs flyspell-accept-buffer-local-defs
flyspell-word flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil] 3 [redisplay sit-for ispell-init-process
ispell-buffer-local-words ispell-accept-buffer-local-defs
flyspell-accept-buffer-local-defs flyspell-word
flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 26
[org-mode-flyspell-verify flyspell-word flyspell-post-command-hook nil
nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 49
[outline-on-heading-p org-at-heading-p org-mode-flyspell-verify
flyspell-word flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil] 52 [flyspell-unhighlight-at flyspell-word
flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil] 6 [flyspell-word flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 38 [flyspell-get-word
flyspell-word flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil nil] 38 [accept-process-output flyspell-word
flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil] 7 [ispell-get-decoded-string flyspell-get-not-casechars
flyspell-get-word flyspell-word flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4 [ispell-get-coding-system
ispell-decode-string ispell-get-decoded-string
flyspell-get-not-casechars flyspell-word-search-backward flyspell-word
flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 8
[flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil] 23 [ispell-get-coding-system ispell-decode-string
ispell-get-decoded-string flyspell-get-not-casechars flyspell-get-word
flyspell-word flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil] 4 [flyspell-word-search-backward flyspell-word
flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil] 537 [flyspell-word-search-forward flyspell-word
flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil] 507 [flyspell-get-word flyspell-word-search-forward
flyspell-word flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil] 141 [ispell-decode-string
ispell-get-decoded-string flyspell-get-casechars flyspell-get-word
flyspell-word-search-forward flyspell-word flyspell-post-command-hook
nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 25
[flyspell-highlight-incorrect-region flyspell-word
flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil] 8 [ispell-parse-output flyspell-word
flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil] 1 [ispell-send-string flyspell-word
flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil] 4 [ispell-decode-string ispell-get-decoded-string
flyspell-get-casechars flyspell-get-word flyspell-word
flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 19
[ispell-decode-string ispell-get-decoded-string
flyspell-get-not-casechars flyspell-word-search-backward flyspell-word
flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 8
[flyspell-get-word flyspell-word-search-backward flyspell-word
flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil] 16 [ispell-decode-string ispell-get-decoded-string
flyspell-get-not-casechars flyspell-get-word
flyspell-word-search-forward flyspell-word flyspell-post-command-hook
nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 15 ["#<compiled 0x1555899>"
mapatoms smex-detect-new-commands smex funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil] 19 ["#<compiled 0x110ae31>" mapc ido-set-matches-1
ido-set-matches ido-read-internal ido-completing-read
smex-completing-read smex-read-and-run smex funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil] 12 [mapc
ido-set-matches-1 ido-set-matches ido-read-internal
ido-completing-read smex-completing-read smex-read-and-run smex
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil] 4 [ido-read-internal ido-completing-read smex-completing-read
smex-read-and-run smex funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 23 ["#<compiled
0x110ae31>" mapc ido-set-matches-1 ido-set-matches ido-exhibit
read-from-minibuffer ido-read-internal ido-completing-read
smex-completing-read smex-read-and-run smex funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil] 53 [mapcar ido-completions
ido-exhibit read-from-minibuffer ido-read-internal ido-completing-read
smex-completing-read smex-read-and-run smex funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil] 8
[read-from-minibuffer ido-read-internal ido-completing-read
smex-completing-read smex-read-and-run smex funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 305
[mapc ido-set-matches-1 ido-set-matches ido-exhibit
read-from-minibuffer ido-read-internal ido-completing-read
smex-completing-read smex-read-and-run smex funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil] 56 [mapcar
ido-find-common-substring ido-set-common-completion ido-exhibit
read-from-minibuffer ido-read-internal ido-completing-read
smex-completing-read smex-read-and-run smex funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil] 12 [ido-set-matches-1
ido-set-matches ido-exhibit read-from-minibuffer ido-read-internal
ido-completing-read smex-completing-read smex-read-and-run smex
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil] 12 [execute-extended-command smex-read-and-run smex
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 8 [outline-back-to-heading
org-back-to-heading org-get-property-block org-property--local-values
org-entry-get-with-inheritance org-entry-get org-log-into-drawer
org-mode-flyspell-verify flyspell-word flyspell-post-command-hook nil
nil nil nil nil nil] 1 [org-get-property-block
org-property--local-values org-entry-get-with-inheritance
org-entry-get org-log-into-drawer org-mode-flyspell-verify
flyspell-word flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil] 4 [outline-on-heading-p org-at-heading-p org-element-at-point
org-element-context org-update-checkbox-count
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 5
[org-element--get-node-properties org-element-headline-parser
org-element-at-point org-element-context org-update-checkbox-count
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 12
[org-element-headline-parser org-element-at-point org-element-context
org-update-checkbox-count org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil] 8 [org-end-of-subtree org-element-headline-parser
org-element-at-point org-element-context org-update-checkbox-count
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[org-update-checkbox-count org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 12 [org-element--object-lex
org-element-context org-update-checkbox-count
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[org-element--parse-to org-element-at-point org-element-context
org-update-checkbox-count org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil] 4 [org-element-context org-update-checkbox-count
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil nil] 20 [run-hook-with-args jit-lock-after-change
org-update-checkbox-count org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4 [org-element--cache-before-change
org-align-tags-here org-fix-tags-on-the-fly org-update-checkbox-count
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[org-get-limited-outline-regexp org-element--cache-before-change
org-update-checkbox-count org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4 [org-align-tags-here
org-fix-tags-on-the-fly org-update-checkbox-count
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[timer-set-idle-time run-with-idle-timer
org-element--cache-after-change tabify org-align-tags-here
org-fix-tags-on-the-fly org-update-checkbox-count
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil] 4 [org-element--cache-sync
org-element--cache-submit-request org-element--cache-after-change
org-update-checkbox-count org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil] 4 [org-element--cache-after-change
org-update-checkbox-count org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4 [outline-on-heading-p org-at-heading-p
org-fix-tags-on-the-fly org-update-checkbox-count
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 8
[org-refresh-category-properties org-agenda-prepare-buffers
org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil] 12 [org-end-of-subtree org-refresh-category-properties
org-agenda-prepare-buffers org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 8
[outline-back-to-heading org-back-to-heading org-end-of-subtree
org-refresh-category-properties org-agenda-prepare-buffers
org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[org-end-of-subtree org-refresh-stats-properties
org-agenda-prepare-buffers org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[org-before-first-heading-p org-refresh-property
org-refresh-properties org-refresh-effort-properties
org-agenda-prepare-buffers org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4 [regexp-opt
org-duration-string-to-minutes org-refresh-property
org-refresh-properties org-refresh-effort-properties
org-agenda-prepare-buffers org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil] 8 [outline-next-heading
org-refresh-property org-refresh-properties
org-refresh-effort-properties org-agenda-prepare-buffers
org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil] 12
[outline-back-to-heading org-back-to-heading org-refresh-property
org-refresh-properties org-refresh-effort-properties
org-agenda-prepare-buffers org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil] 4 ["#<compiled 0x27e315>"
map-char-table regexp-opt-charset regexp-opt-group regexp-opt
org-duration-string-to-minutes org-refresh-property
org-refresh-properties org-refresh-effort-properties
org-agenda-prepare-buffers org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil] 4 [org-back-to-heading org-refresh-property
org-refresh-properties org-refresh-effort-properties
org-agenda-prepare-buffers org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil] 3 [outline-on-heading-p
outline-back-to-heading org-back-to-heading org-refresh-property
org-refresh-properties org-refresh-effort-properties
org-agenda-prepare-buffers org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil] 4 [org-before-first-heading-p
org-refresh-property org-refresh-properties org-agenda-prepare-buffers
org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[org-agenda-prepare-buffers org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 5300
[org-fix-tags-on-the-fly org-update-parent-todo-statistics
org-scan-tags org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil] 92 [outline-next-heading
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 1652
[org-outline-level org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[jit-lock-after-change org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags
org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 8
[org-get-property-block org-property--local-values org-entry-get
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil] 36
[org-get-limited-outline-regexp org-element--cache-before-change
org-align-tags-here org-fix-tags-on-the-fly
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[font-lock-extend-jit-lock-region-after-change run-hook-with-args
jit-lock-after-change org-align-tags-here org-fix-tags-on-the-fly
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil] 20 [timer-activate-when-idle
run-with-idle-timer org-element--cache-sync
org-element--cache-submit-request org-element--cache-after-change
tabify org-align-tags-here org-fix-tags-on-the-fly
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil] 12 [org-align-tags-here org-fix-tags-on-the-fly
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 144
[org-element--cache-before-change org-align-tags-here
org-fix-tags-on-the-fly org-update-parent-todo-statistics
org-scan-tags org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil] 12 [org-element--cache-after-change
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 60
[font-lock-extend-jit-lock-region-after-change run-hook-with-args
jit-lock-after-change org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags
org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil] 56
[org-element--cache-after-change org-align-tags-here
org-fix-tags-on-the-fly org-update-parent-todo-statistics
org-scan-tags org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil] 32 [undo-auto--undoable-change-no-timer
undo-auto--undoable-change tabify org-align-tags-here
org-fix-tags-on-the-fly org-update-parent-todo-statistics
org-scan-tags org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil] 8 [org-property--local-values org-entry-get
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 28
[org-element--cache-before-change org-update-parent-todo-statistics
org-scan-tags org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil] 80 [tabify org-align-tags-here
org-fix-tags-on-the-fly org-update-parent-todo-statistics
org-scan-tags org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil] 12 [org-agenda-skip org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[org-up-heading-safe org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags
org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil]
184 [org-element--parse-to org-element--cache-process-request
org-element--cache-sync org-element--cache-submit-request
org-element--cache-after-change org-update-parent-todo-statistics
org-scan-tags org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil] 28 [outline-on-heading-p outline-back-to-heading
org-back-to-heading org-up-heading-safe
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil] 12 [org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 216
[org-element--cache-sync org-element--cache-submit-request
org-element--cache-after-change org-update-parent-todo-statistics
org-scan-tags org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil] 12 [timerp cancel-timer org-element--cache-sync
org-element--cache-submit-request org-element--cache-after-change
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil] 4 [run-hook-with-args
jit-lock-after-change org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags
org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 12
[outline-on-heading-p org-at-heading-p org-element--cache-after-change
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4 [org-up-heading-safe
org-entry-get-with-inheritance org-entry-get
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil] 80 [outline-on-heading-p
outline-back-to-heading org-back-to-heading org-up-heading-safe
org-entry-get-with-inheritance org-entry-get
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil] 4 [run-hook-with-args
jit-lock-after-change org-align-tags-here org-fix-tags-on-the-fly
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil] 20 [outline-back-to-heading
org-back-to-heading org-up-heading-safe org-entry-get-with-inheritance
org-entry-get org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags
org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil] 4
[org-outline-level org-up-heading-safe
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[org-get-limited-outline-regexp org-element--cache-before-change
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[org-property--local-values org-entry-get-with-inheritance
org-entry-get org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags
org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil] 24
[outline-on-heading-p org-at-heading-p org-fix-tags-on-the-fly
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4 [org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 8
[org-element--cache-for-removal org-element--cache-submit-request
org-element--cache-after-change org-align-tags-here
org-fix-tags-on-the-fly org-update-parent-todo-statistics
org-scan-tags org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil] 8 [org-at-heading-p org-element--cache-before-change
org-align-tags-here org-fix-tags-on-the-fly
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil] 8
[org-element--cache-before-change tabify org-align-tags-here
org-fix-tags-on-the-fly org-update-parent-todo-statistics
org-scan-tags org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil] 4 [run-with-idle-timer org-element--cache-sync
org-element--cache-submit-request org-element--cache-after-change
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil] 12 [org-element--cache-find
org-element--cache-for-removal org-element--cache-submit-request
org-element--cache-after-change org-update-parent-todo-statistics
org-scan-tags org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil] 4 [cancel-timer org-element--cache-after-change tabify
org-align-tags-here org-fix-tags-on-the-fly
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil] 4 [outline-back-to-heading
org-back-to-heading org-get-property-block org-property--local-values
org-entry-get-with-inheritance org-entry-get
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil] 4 [timer--time-less-p timer--activate
timer-activate-when-idle run-with-idle-timer org-element--cache-sync
org-element--cache-submit-request org-element--cache-after-change
org-align-tags-here org-fix-tags-on-the-fly
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute] 4 [org-get-limited-outline-regexp
org-element--cache-before-change tabify org-align-tags-here
org-fix-tags-on-the-fly org-update-parent-todo-statistics
org-scan-tags org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil] 12 [org-get-limited-outline-regexp
org-element--cache-after-change tabify org-align-tags-here
org-fix-tags-on-the-fly org-update-parent-todo-statistics
org-scan-tags org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil] 8 [org-get-limited-outline-regexp org-element--cache-after-change
org-align-tags-here org-fix-tags-on-the-fly
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil] 8 [timer-set-idle-time
run-with-idle-timer org-element--cache-sync
org-element--cache-submit-request org-element--cache-after-change
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil] 4 [org-get-property-block
org-property--local-values org-entry-get-with-inheritance
org-entry-get org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags
org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil] 28
[org-move-to-column org-align-tags-here org-fix-tags-on-the-fly
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil] 12
[org-element--cache-submit-request org-element--cache-after-change
tabify org-align-tags-here org-fix-tags-on-the-fly
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil] 4 [org-entry-get-with-inheritance
org-entry-get org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags
org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 16
[timer-activate-when-idle run-with-idle-timer
org-element--cache-after-change org-update-parent-todo-statistics
org-scan-tags org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil] 8 [outline-on-heading-p org-at-heading-p
org-element--cache-after-change org-align-tags-here
org-fix-tags-on-the-fly org-update-parent-todo-statistics
org-scan-tags org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil] 4 [org-get-category org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[org-element--cache-after-change tabify org-align-tags-here
org-fix-tags-on-the-fly org-update-parent-todo-statistics
org-scan-tags org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil] 24 [org-element--cache-for-removal
org-element--cache-submit-request org-element--cache-after-change
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[org-element--cache-submit-request org-element--cache-after-change
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4 [jit-lock-after-change
org-align-tags-here org-fix-tags-on-the-fly
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[org-element--cache-submit-request org-element--cache-after-change
org-align-tags-here org-fix-tags-on-the-fly
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil] 4 [timer-set-idle-time
run-with-idle-timer org-element--cache-after-change tabify
org-align-tags-here org-fix-tags-on-the-fly
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil] 4 [org-element--cache-sync
org-element--cache-submit-request org-element--cache-after-change
org-align-tags-here org-fix-tags-on-the-fly
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil] 4 [outline-back-to-heading
org-back-to-heading org-up-heading-safe
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4 [jit-lock-after-change
tabify org-align-tags-here org-fix-tags-on-the-fly
org-update-parent-todo-statistics org-scan-tags org-map-entries
org-update-statistics-cookies funcall-interactively call-interactively
command-execute nil nil nil nil nil] 4 [org-at-heading-p
org-element--cache-before-change org-update-parent-todo-statistics
org-scan-tags org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil] 4 [org-get-limited-outline-regexp
org-element--cache-after-change org-update-parent-todo-statistics
org-scan-tags org-map-entries org-update-statistics-cookies
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil] 4 [ispell-decode-string ispell-get-decoded-string
flyspell-get-not-casechars flyspell-get-word flyspell-word
flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 8
[ispell-filter accept-process-output flyspell-word
flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil] 4 [ispell-get-decoded-string flyspell-get-not-casechars
flyspell-get-word flyspell-word-search-forward flyspell-word
flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 10
[org-element--parse-to org-element-at-point org-mode-flyspell-verify
flyspell-word flyspell-post-command-hook nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil] 4 [menu-bar-update-buffers redisplay_internal\ \(C\
function\) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[org-activate-dates font-lock-fontify-keywords-region
font-lock-default-fontify-region font-lock-fontify-region "#<compiled
0x29e24f1>" run-hook-wrapped jit-lock--run-functions
jit-lock-fontify-now jit-lock-function redisplay_internal\ \(C\
function\) nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4 [jit-lock-context-fontify apply
timer-event-handler nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil] 5 [org-font-lock-add-tag-faces font-lock-fontify-keywords-region
font-lock-default-fontify-region font-lock-fontify-region "#<compiled
0x199eae9>" run-hook-wrapped jit-lock--run-functions
jit-lock-fontify-now jit-lock-function redisplay_internal\ \(C\
function\) nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4 [org-fontify-drawers
font-lock-fontify-keywords-region font-lock-default-fontify-region
font-lock-fontify-region "#<compiled 0x30f5a75>" run-hook-wrapped
jit-lock--run-functions jit-lock-fontify-now jit-lock-function
redisplay_internal\ \(C\ function\) nil nil nil nil nil nil] 16
[font-lock-default-fontify-region font-lock-fontify-region "#<compiled
0x30f5a75>" run-hook-wrapped jit-lock--run-functions
jit-lock-fontify-now jit-lock-function redisplay_internal\ \(C\
function\) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 8 [jit-lock-fontify-now
jit-lock-function redisplay_internal\ \(C\ function\) nil nil nil nil
nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4 [column-enforce-warn-on-region
"#<compiled 0x13409a5>" run-hook-wrapped jit-lock--run-functions
jit-lock-fontify-now jit-lock-function redisplay_internal\ \(C\
function\) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil] 12
[org-font-lock-add-priority-faces font-lock-fontify-keywords-region
font-lock-default-fontify-region font-lock-fontify-region "#<compiled
0x11b1e47>" run-hook-wrapped jit-lock--run-functions
jit-lock-fontify-now jit-lock-function redisplay_internal\ \(C\
function\) nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4 [org-do-emphasis-faces
font-lock-fontify-keywords-region font-lock-default-fontify-region
font-lock-fontify-region "#<compiled 0x1fc1fe9>" run-hook-wrapped
jit-lock--run-functions jit-lock-fontify-now jit-lock-function
redisplay_internal\ \(C\ function\) nil nil nil nil nil nil] 4
[org-activate-bracket-links font-lock-fontify-keywords-region
font-lock-default-fontify-region font-lock-fontify-region "#<compiled
0x2a4f403>" run-hook-wrapped jit-lock--run-functions
jit-lock-fontify-now jit-lock-function redisplay_internal\ \(C\
function\) nil nil nil nil nil nil] 8 [timer-activate run-at-time
apply run-with-timer jit-lock-fontify-now jit-lock-function
redisplay_internal\ \(C\ function\) nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil] 4 [smex-detect-new-commands smex funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil
nil nil] 4 ["#<compiled 0x110ae5f>" mapc ido-set-matches-1
ido-set-matches ido-exhibit read-from-minibuffer ido-read-internal
ido-completing-read smex-completing-read smex-read-and-run smex
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute nil nil] 8
[profiler-cpu-profile profiler-report-cpu profiler-report
funcall-interactively call-interactively command-execute
execute-extended-command smex-read-and-run smex funcall-interactively
call-interactively command-execute nil nil nil nil] 4 [Automatic\ GC]
272)) (22514 29042 741706 932000) nil]

My configuration:
Emacs  : GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2016-09-18
Package: Org-mode version 8.3.6 (8.3.6-6-g194e51-elpaplus @
/home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/)

current state:
==============
(setq
 org-capture-prepare-finalize-hook '(J-insert-created-and-id-all)
 org-export-backends '(ascii html icalendar latex odt)
 org-tab-first-hook '(org-hide-block-toggle-maybe
                      org-babel-hide-result-toggle-maybe
                      org-babel-header-arg-expand)
 org-footnote-section "Notas de rodapé"
 org-insert-heading-hook '(org-id-get-create t)
 org-speed-command-hook '(org-speed-command-default-hook
org-babel-speed-command-hook)
 org-agenda-entry-text-maxlines 3
 org-occur-hook '(org-first-headline-recenter)
 org-metaup-hook '(org-babel-load-in-session-maybe)
 org-priority-faces '((65 :slant italic :weight bold :foreground "red"
                       :background "black")
                      (66 :slant italic :weight bold :foreground "red"
                       :background "cyan")
                      (67 :slant italic :weight bold :foreground "red") (68
                                                                         :slant
italic :weight bold)
                      (69 . italic) (70 . default) (71 :foreground "gold") (72

:foreground "yellow")
                      (73 :foreground "#ffff50"))
 org-confirm-shell-link-function 'yes-or-no-p
 org-id-link-to-org-use-id 'create-if-interactive
 org-finalize-agenda-hook '(J-org-agenda-to-appt-refresh)
 org-after-tags-change-hook '(org-expiry-insert-created)
 org-agenda-sticky t
 org-list-allow-alphabetical t
 org-special-ctrl-a/e t
 org-agenda-custom-commands '(("p" "Now, agenda and TODOs (personal)"
                               ((tags "now" nil)
                                (agenda "" ((org-agenda-span 1)
                                            (org-agenda-time-grid (quote (nil
nil nil)))))
                                (tags-todo "address@hidden"
                                 ((org-agenda-todo-ignore-deadlines (quote
                                                                     all))
                                  (org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled (quote
                                                                     all))
                                  (org-agenda-todo-ignore-timestamp
                                   org-deadline-warning-days))
                                 )
                                )
                               ((org-agenda-compact-blocks t)
                                (org-agenda-tags-todo-honor-ignore-options t)
                                (org-agenda-tag-filter-preset (quote
("address@hidden"

"-hide"))))
                               nil)
                              ("w" "Now, agenda and TODOs (work)"
                               ((tags "now" nil)
                                (agenda "" ((org-agenda-span 1)
                                            (org-agenda-time-grid (quote (nil
nil nil)))))
                                (tags-todo "-dia"
                                 ((org-agenda-todo-ignore-deadlines (quote
                                                                     all))
                                  (org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled (quote
                                                                     all))
                                  (org-agenda-todo-ignore-timestamp
                                   org-deadline-warning-days))
                                 )
                                )
                               ((org-agenda-compact-blocks t)
                                (org-agenda-tags-todo-honor-ignore-options t)
                                (org-agenda-tag-filter-preset (quote
("address@hidden"

"address@hidden" "-hide"))))
                               nil)
                              )
 org-expiry-handler-function 'org-toggle-archive-tag
 org-expiry-inactive-timestamps t
 org-todo-keyword-faces '(("DELEGATED" . "cyan") ("FEEDBACK_" . "#0080FF")
                          ("FEEDBACK" . "blue")
                          ("FIX_COMMITTED" . "cyan"))
 org-capture-templates '(("g" "Tarefa pessoal" entry (id

"700430e5-0c9d-498a-beb6-db384cd34655") "* TODO %i%?")
                         ("G" "Entrada pessoal" entry (id

"700430e5-0c9d-498a-beb6-db384cd34655") "* %i%?")
                         ("w" "Tarefa de trabalho" entry (id

"9f62fc99-2050-40a9-a751-cdab2051c629")
                          "* TODO %i%?")
                         ("W" "Entrada de trabalho" entry (id

"9f62fc99-2050-40a9-a751-cdab2051c629") "* %i%?")
                         ("a" "Templates com tags :now:mtnt:")
                         ("ag" "Tarefa pessoal :now:mtnt:" entry (id

"4be6b760-4677-450c-a0a3-84955a413547")
                          "* TODO %i%?")
                         ("aG" "Entrada pessoal :now:mtnt:" entry (id

"4be6b760-4677-450c-a0a3-84955a413547")
                          "* %i%?")
                         ("aw" "Tarefa de trabalho :now:mtnt:" entry
                          (id "2fce891b-3836-484f-adeb-0d5d43daad1c") "* TODO
 %i%?")
                         ("aW" "Entrada de trabalho :now:mtnt:" entry
                          (id "2fce891b-3836-484f-adeb-0d5d43daad1c") "* %i%?")
                         )
 org-after-todo-state-change-hook '(org-clock-out-if-current
org-expiry-insert-created)
 org-use-tag-inheritance "[^_]$"
 org-src-mode-hook '(org-src-babel-configure-edit-buffer
org-src-mode-configure-edit-buffer)
 org-agenda-before-write-hook '(org-agenda-add-entry-text)
 org-babel-pre-tangle-hook '(save-buffer)
 org-global-properties '(("Effort_ALL" . "0:02 0:05 0:15 0:30 1:00
2:00 4:00 8:00 16:00 40:00 80:00 160:00"))
 org-log-redeadline 'note
 org-mobile-allpriorities "A B C D E F G H I"
 org-trigger-hook '(org-depend-trigger-todo)
 org-mode-hook '(J-org-init
                 #[nil "\300\301\302\303\304$\207"
                   [org-add-hook change-major-mode-hook org-show-block-all
                    append local] 5]
                 #[nil "\300\301\302\303\304$\207"
                   [org-add-hook change-major-mode-hook
                    org-babel-show-result-all append local] 5]
                 org-babel-result-hide-spec org-babel-hide-all-hashes
org-eldoc-load)
 org-refile-targets '((org-agenda-files :tag . "refile_tgt_")
(org-agenda-files :maxlevel . 2))
 org-archive-hook '(org-attach-archive-delete-maybe)
 org-agenda-sorting-strategy '((agenda habit-down time-up priority-down
                                category-keep)
                               (todo priority-down category-keep)
                               (tags todo-state-down priority-down
category-keep) (search
category-keep))
 org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c-hook '(org-babel-hash-at-point
org-babel-execute-safely-maybe)
 org-enforce-todo-dependencies t
 org-cycle-hook '(org-cycle-hide-archived-subtrees org-cycle-hide-drawers
                  org-cycle-show-empty-lines
                  org-optimize-window-after-visibility-change)
 org-load-hook '((lambda nil (require (quote J-org-init))))
 org-log-refile 'time
 org-agenda-finalize-hook '(J-org-agenda-to-appt-refresh)
 org-lowest-priority 73
 org-log-reschedule 'note
 org-todo-keywords '((sequence "TODO(t@)" "FEEDBACK_(F@)" "FEEDBACK(f@)"
                      "CONTINUE(o@)" "|" "DONE(d@)")
                     (sequence "|" "CANCELED(c@)") (sequence "|"
                                                    "DELEGATED(e@)")
                     (sequence "|" "FIX_COMMITTED(i@)"))
 org-modules '(org-bbdb org-bibtex org-docview org-gnus org-id org-info org-irc
               org-mhe org-rmail org-w3m
               org-depend org-expiry)
 org-fast-tag-selection-single-key t
 org-catch-invisible-edits 'error
 org-confirm-elisp-link-function 'yes-or-no-p
 org-metadown-hook '(org-babel-pop-to-session-maybe)
 org-expiry-wait "+10y"
 org-default-priority 70
 org-blocker-hook '(org-depend-block-todo
org-block-todo-from-children-or-siblings-or-parent)
 org-mobile-directory "~/Dropbox/MobileOrg"
 org-tag-faces '(("now" . "red") ("MR" . "#C00000") ("hora" . "#C0C0C0") ("dia"
                                                                          .
"#606060") ("r" . "#900000")
                 ("va_" . "red"))
 org-agenda-files '("~/org/agenda/"
"~/Dropbox/wanessa_e_jorge/administração_clínica/derma-prime.org")
 org-clock-out-hook '(org-clock-remove-empty-clock-drawer)
 org-mobile-inbox-for-pull "~/org/agenda/from-mobile.org"
 org-tag-alist '(("va_" . 97) ("carreira") (:startgroup) ("@casa" . 99)
                 (:grouptags) ("@CASAO" . 67)
                 (:endgroup) (:startgroup) ("dia" . 100) (:grouptags) ("hora"
                                                                       . 104)
(:endgroup)
                 ("refile_tgt_" . 101) ("distração") ("gagá") (:startgroup)
                 ("@gyn" . 103) (:grouptags)
                 ("@GYNO" . 71) (:endgroup) (:startgroup) ("hide") (:grouptags)
                 ("hide_" . 72) (:endgroup)
                 ("Igreja" . 105) ("cai_muito" . 109) ("memorize" . 77)
                 (:startgroup) ("r" . 114) (:grouptags)
                 ("MR" . 82) (:endgroup) ("now" . 110) (:startgroup) ("pd"
                                                                      . 112)
(:grouptags) ("{pd_.*}")
                 (:endgroup) ("política") ("saúde" . 115) ("social" . 83)
                 ("mtnt" . 116) ("TIC" . 84)
                 (:startgroup) ("@w" . 119) (:grouptags) ("@w_") ("@WO" . 87)
(:endgroup))
 )

Regards
--
• I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome corrections.
• Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z.