Re: [O] Bug? org-export-babel-evaluate setting breaks :exports results

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] Bug? org-export-babel-evaluate setting breaks :exports results
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 14:10:34 -0500

This setting is one of the gems for developing a personal workflow.

My workflow is to never evaluate during export because I want the
document to serve as the "master" or the "one source of truth" that is
stored in version control.

The other perspective is never to store it which is what some people want, too!
Sincerely,

Grant Rettke