Re: [O] apply attr_html to a whole figure?

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [O] apply attr_html to a whole figure?
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:46:25 -0400

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 3:09 AM, Christian Moe <address@hidden> wrote:

I don't think Org syntax provides any way to do this at present, but
ignore the rest of this message if anyone knows better.

Possible workarounds:

1. Wrap your figure in a #+BEGIN_ADDITIONALCLASS...#+END_ADDITIONALCLASS
block, to wrap the div.figure in a div.additionalclass. Not exactly what
you wanted, and a pain in the neck if you have many such figures, but
gives you enough to work with in CSS.

This does it for me, and actually makes it easier to delimit css classes appropriately, so it's great, thank you.

2. Add _javascript_ to move the extra class attribute from the img to
the containing div.

Yeah I thought about it but haven't gotten around to it.

3. Write an export filter.

THis feels like what I should learn to do, but, well, now that you've given me a workaround it's hard to get up the motivation to learn...

Thank you!!