[O] Inline HTML?

From: David A. Gershman
Subject: [O] Inline HTML?
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 17:28:52 -0700

I'm struggling trying to get an .org file exported and showing how I typically structure my HTML results.  At this point, I'm trying to figure out how to get a "<br>" inserted to force continuation on the next line.

My org file has:

    This is line one.
    This is line two.

but the HTML export makes them different paragraphs...which is what I utilize.  However, a separate portion of my file has a long line and I do not want a new paragraph, just to force a <br>:

    This is a long line for which I want to simply, at some point,
    start the rest on the next line.  Not a separate paragraph.

With Babel, we can do things like src_perl{#code} for inline code execution, but what about substitutions like HTML where code isn't executed?

TIA.

--dag