[O] iOrg (was: Programmatically handling org files)

From: Philip Hudson
Subject: [O] iOrg (was: Programmatically handling org files)
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 12:34:40 +0100

On 12 September 2016 at 23:10, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:

>> If you feel you don't need the whole parse tree, but rather want to act
>> locally on the Org element at point, you might want to look at
>> org-dp.el
>
> Just a note for the benefit of newcomers to the list: Thorsten's
> org-dp.el (and many other goodies) are on his github pages:
>
>     https://github.com/tj64/org-dp
>     https://github.com/tj64?tab=repositories

Just had a look, and I think his "iOrg" looks like the Holy Grail of
Org: round-trip web-enabled org-mode. Is that right? Has anyone used
it? Is there a demo site somewhere? Very exciting!

--
Phil Hudson                   http://hudson-it.ddns.net
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63