Re: [O] Export to pdf when path name has ~

From: Stig Brautaset
Subject: Re: [O] Export to pdf when path name has ~
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 13:51:27 +0100

Stig Brautaset <address@hidden> writes:

> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
>>> Fabulous. I wanted to test it, but even though I think I have the latest
>>> Org I can't get this to work. =M-x org-version= says:
>>>
>>> Org-mode version 8.3.4 (8.3.4-79-gbd4948-elpaplus @
>>> /Users/stig/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160606/)
>>
>> The change was introduced in master, whereas you're using stable branch.
>
> Oh right! Thanks for that. Well, I have now installed the master branch
> and confirmed that this fixes my issue. Thanks :-)

When could I hope for this change to reach elpa plus? I would really
like to be able to use Org installed by package.el (as I'm only set up
for development on one machine), but as of yet this change has not made
it in:

    Org-mode version 8.3.5 (8.3.5-1-g589e96-elpaplus @
/Users/stig/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160822/)

Stig