[O] Calc: Second to last row

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] Calc: Second to last row
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 17:14:52 +0200

Hi!

I would like to refer to the second to last row of a table.

The following example should demonstrate my issue. What I expect is
that the following formula is filling @address@hidden with "1" and in the
last row, there is the sum of all "1".

It is important to me to ignore the number of horizontal lines since
their number varies in my case.

| Values |
|--------|
|        |
|        |
|--------|
|        |
|        |
|--------|
|        |
#+TBLFM: @2$1..@>-1$1=1 :: @>$1=vsum(@2$1..@>-1$1)

Expected result:

| Values |
|--------|
|      1 |
|      1 |
|--------|
|      1 |
|      1 |
|--------|
|      4 |

Actual result: "user-error: Several field/range formulas try to set
@8$1".

With a fixed number of horizontal lines, the sum would be:
#+TBLFM: @>$1=vsum(@address@hidden);T

So how can this be accomplished for an arbitrary number of
horizontal lines?

At my side: Org-mode version 8.3.4 (release_8.3.4-33-gd522fc)

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github