[O] Scheme babel error

From: Lawrence Bottorff
Subject: [O] Scheme babel error
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 12:02:56 -0400

I'm using Racket with Geiser and I get this error:

executing Scheme code block...
=> #f
org-babel-scheme-execute-with-geiser: Invalid read syntax: "#"

when in an org-mode file this code

#+begin_src scheme :exports both :session ch3
(define (bool-imply2 x y)
  (or (not x) y))
#+end_src

is run (C-c-c)

#+BEGIN_SRC scheme :session ch3
(bool-imply2 #t #f)
#+END_SRC

In the Racket "ch3" REPL session (bool-imply2 #t #f) works fine. I discovered this problem when I first tried a simple export to HTML of the buffer. It seems to not like the second boolean parameter. So switching the parameters then complains about #t . What might be going on? BTW, does an export try to "run" all the code blocks, i.e., why did I find this when I was exporting to HTML?

LB