Re: [O] BUG: swapped utf-8 symbols in org-entities

From: Konstantin Kliakhandler
Subject: Re: [O] BUG: swapped utf-8 symbols in org-entities
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 15:26:19 +0300

Hi Nicolas,

Sorry for the late reply. Am I supposed to send the patch against master or against maint? If against master, see the file starting at 0001. If against maint, see the file starting with 0002.

For some reason, I can't apply the 0001 patch to the maint branch either, nor can I rebase it to the maint branch... Weird. Hopefully this is good enough.

Best,
Kosta

--
Konstantin Kliakhandler
    http://slumpy.org

On 5 July 2016 at 22:13, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Konstantin Kliakhandler <address@hidden> writes:

> I have an additional, similar patch - In this one I changed the unicode
> symbol for \circ from something looking like ^ to [image: \circ] (#x2218 =
> "ring operator" = \circ in TeX input method).

For some reason, I'm unable to apply it to maint branch. Could you
rebase your repository and try again?

Thank you.

Regards,

--