[O] ox-md.el: Export TOC and Footnotes as Markdown rather than HTML

From: Jake Romer
Subject: [O] ox-md.el: Export TOC and Footnotes as Markdown rather than HTML
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 21:31:37 -0400

Hi all,

I notice that in Org 8.3, `org-md-export-as-markdown` and `org-md-export-to-markdown` render a document's Table of Contents and Footnotes sections as HTML rather than Markdown.

I have a couple of patches that change this behavior so that both are rendered as Markdown. I'd love to hear any thoughts or suggestions for improvement if you think this would be useful to include in ox-md.el.

A description of the changes is attached in the accompanying Org doc.

Thanks!