Re: [O] Tangling the same file in v8.2 and v.8.5 produces different resu

From: Michael Welle
Subject: Re: [O] Tangling the same file in v8.2 and v.8.5 produces different results?
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2016 07:53:29 +0200

Hello,

Grant Rettke <address@hidden> writes:

> On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 1:48 PM, Charles C. Berry <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On Wed, 3 Aug 2016, Grant Rettke wrote:
>>
>>> Good evening,
>>>
>>> I'm tangling this example in a file named test3.org
>>>
>>> --snip--
>>> #+BEGIN_SRC sh :tangle yes :noweb yes :shebang #!/bin/sh
another thing I want to point out is that 'sh' has become 'shell' in
recent org versions. That seems to be tricky, because on a system with a
user installed newer org mode using 'sh' sometimes fails resp. sometimes
works unexpected . The trouble is that there is an ob-sh.el delivered
with the Emacs installation, which is sometimes loaded. I haven't tried
to find out why it only failed sometimes, but that is how I find out
about the change sh -> shell ;).

Regards
hmw