Re: [O] [BUG] External unicode links without a description in ox-html

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] External unicode links without a description in ox-html
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 17:34:09 +0200

Hi Nicolas

There seems to be a related issue with an inconsistency between HTML
and other export formats in using org-link-unescape for the link
_destination_ part: With the Org file

1) https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Org+mode+%252B+Worg
2) https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Org+mode+%2B+Worg

org-open-at-point on link 1) opens a web browser with the search field
filled with "Org mode + Worg" as expected by me. The same happens when
using link 1) of the HTML export. But when exporting to PDF (via
LaTeX), ODT or ASCII (browse-url-at-point) I have to use link 2) to
get the same result. I think one should be able to consistently use
link 1) for all export formats.

Michael