Re: [O] links-9.0 v3

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] links-9.0 v3
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 13:48:55 +0200

Hello,

John Kitchin <address@hidden> writes:

> Here are my current suggestions for the org-link 9.0.

Thank you.

> Let me know what the best way to send these might be. It looks like it
> might be 21 patches right now.

AFAIU, many among them introduce code that no longer exists in the final
draft. It would be nice to make them disappear, using interactive
rebasing, as suggested earlier in this thread.

If that's not possible, just send them over here, I'll apply them.

BTW sent patch doesn't seem to include an option handler. Am I missing
something?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou