[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sat, 16 Jul 2016 23:05:33 +0100
Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/25.0.95 (gnu/linux)
I'm having two problems with org-info.js.
Firstly, it's currently available and is linked into generated HTML at
http://orgmode.org/org-info.js; this makes it non-functional when
delivered via https.
Secondly, in HTML generated by org mode, this license condition is
* As additional permission under GNU GPL version 3 section 7, you
* may distribute non-source (e.g., minimized or compacted) forms of
* that code without the copy of the GNU GPL normally required by
* section 4, provided you include this license notice and a URL
* through which recipients can access the Corresponding Source.
which is fine, except that by default, the URL doesn't appear to be
added. There is this:
* @source: http://orgmode.org/org-info.js
but that's not the source, but a minimized version.
Is it possible to have an option for linking via https? And have a link
to the actual source added?
- [O] org-info,
Phillip Lord <=