Re: [O] Struggling with setting up ox-koma-letter.el

From: N. Jackson
Subject: Re: [O] Struggling with setting up ox-koma-letter.el
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 10:03:18 -0300

At 16:09 -0300 on Sunday 2016-06-26, N. Jackson wrote:

> I am trying to get ox-koma-letter.el working in my Emacs (25.0.95).
>
> I have been following the instructions at
> http://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/koma-letter-export.html and I am
> testing with the "A simple letter example"
> (http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/worg.git/plain/exporters/koma-letter-new-example.org).
>
> My org and my ox-koma-letter.el are from the Org Elpa org-plus-contrib
> package (version 20160620) and are located in
> ~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160620/.

After the version 20160627 update came down, I no longer get any error
messages on export, which is great.

However, the PDF generated by the exporter isn't quite right. Some of
the problems with it are likely due to my LaTeX setup (page size etc.)
and I'm investigating those, and some might be flaws in
koma-letter-new-example.org, but I think I still don't have
ox-koma-letter.el properly configured yet.

For example, it seems to not be recognising the "location" headline and
hence it is treating it as the first undefined headline in the file and
is using it as the salutation.

My .PDF output file is attached for comparison with the correct one at
http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/worg.git/plain/exporters/koma-letter-new-example.pdf.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
N.