[O] import wiki to orgmode

From: ron123
Subject: [O] import wiki to orgmode
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 18:37:08 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

is it possible to import mediawiki pages to org mode? [I need this for
saving some wiki-articles.]
I think a complete solution would be a bit difficult [you have links,
footnotes, formatting etc.]

But for the beginning it would be sufficient to make such conversions:

from this MediaWiki text:

    == History ==

    Emacs development began during the 1970s at ...

    === Other early implementations ===
    In the following years, programmers wrote a variety of Emacs-like
editors for other computer systems.

    === GNU Emacs ===
    Richard Stallman began work on GNU Emacs in 1984 to produce a

    === XEmacs ===
    Lucid Emacs, based on an early alpha version of GNU Emacs 19

    === Editors with Emacs emulation ===
    * Yi, an editor that is written and extensible in
    * Joe emulates Emacs keybindings when
    * Jed has an emulation mode for Emacs.

to this orgmode text:

    ** History

    Emacs development began during the 1970s at ...

    *** Other early implementations
    In the following years, programmers wrote a variety of Emacs-like
editors for other computer systems.

    *** GNU Emacs
    Richard Stallman began work on GNU Emacs in 1984 to produce a

    *** XEmacs
    Lucid Emacs, based on an early alpha version of GNU Emacs 19

    *** Editors with Emacs emulation
    - Yi, an editor that is written and extensible in
    - Joe emulates Emacs keybindings when
    - Jed has an emulation mode for Emacs.

Unfortunately (and surprisingly) I didn't find a program for this. Any
ideas? Isn;t there an org function?