Re: [O] latex-export + columnview: misinterpretation of section prefixes

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] latex-export + columnview: misinterpretation of section prefixes as emphasis
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 11:38:39 +0200

Hello,

Lele Gaifax <address@hidden> writes:

> One minor issue: previously I used a custom setting for the variable
> `org-time-clocksum-format`, to print something like "2gg 03:10" instead of "2d
> 03:10". With the version currently distributed with Emacs 25.1 it was used for
> both the "effort" and "clocksum" columns, now only on the latter (matching
> name and documentation). Is there an equivalent setting for the "effort"
> sum, to get a table with the two columns sharing the same style?

I don't think so, but I may be wrong. Anyway, you can define your own
summary function (and formatter) in Org colums. See
`org-columns-summary-types' for details.

> BTW, in lisp/org-colview.el there is what seems a typo in the name of the
> function `org-columns-hscoll-title`: since accordingly with "git grep" it is
> referenced in two places and only in that source, is the following
> acceptable?

Sure. Could you provide a proper commit message and send the patch using
"git format-patch" command? See
<http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#patches> for details.

Thank you.

Regards,